By engaging with the Collective as a client, either ‘upstream’ or ‘downstream’, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
• Please note that any donated items become the property of the Collective, the donor (‘upstream client’) relinquishing any claims to the item’s ownership.
• The Collective reserves the right to sell items gained by donation on a pay-as-you-feel basis, in order to support its aims and operations, namely being redistribution agents for sustainable reuse, repair and recycle. Therefore any items may be sold to local residents and businesses. Such sales are not conducted in pursuit of profits, the Collective being a not-for-profit organisation.
• The Collective cannot make any guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the condition or fitness for purpose of any items received by donation from other parties, or of any items sold as repaired by our third-party collaborators.
• Returns are accepted, however we cannot offer a refund.
• The Collective undertakes PAT testing of electrical items before donating or selling such items, in compliance with regulations.
• The Collective accepts no responsibility for the misuse of any items it sells or donates to other parties.