We’re still excited that you’ve landed on this page – most probably in order to book a collection?
Sadly we’re temporarily closed for business on the collections side as we need to relocate our operational base. Want to come fishing with us? We still need a hand or two on the sorting, deliveries, workshops, events, support and development side! Check out our events calendar, the rest of our website, or contact us. Or continue to read on to get an idea of how booking a collection worked back then.
How to book
- anyone can book a free collection – just use our Collection Request Form
- once the form sends us a notification of your request, please allow 1-2 days for your collection volunteer to contact you to arrange a time suitable for both
- the items should be as clean as possible
- we have enough capacity in our trailer for 12 full small carrier bags or for 6 large carrier bags
- otherwise said, the dimensions of our trailers are 60cm x 32cm x 70cm (W x D x H) and can carry up to 130kg (but who knows how much the collection volunteer can carry?)
- the collection confirmation is subject to you, as a client, having read and agreed upon our little Terms and Conditions
- thank you! 🙂